Tuesday, October 18, 2005

very excited

i'm very excited about my weekend...i'm not really doing anything but it is a long weekend....fall break time and i'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow...i'm only going to be gone over night but the fact that i'm going to be away from work and away from home and away from a sixteen year old is very exciting to me...and i will then come home to a house all to myself for 2 whole night....i don't think it would matter at all if the entire weekend just totally sucks...i will just have the house to myself and that is awesome...who knows i might throw an impromptu party friday : )

2 comments:

Michel D said...

throw a party Throw A Party THROW A PARTY!

I'd totally come to a party if I didn't live 7 hours away and have to work this weekend.

Michel

jenn said...

I personally think you should quit work and drive up here for a party : )