Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm sure no one really cares about my childhood pictures but i was helping my sister yesterday and we came across these and it brought back memories...kind of...a lot of them i don't actually remember but some of them i do...and i like the fact that my sister, brother and i took so many pictures together...i wish we had more now...and fyi..these are pictures of pictures, eventually i'll scan them and put them on a disk but they needed to be seen now!

my brother wore and eye patch when he was young because he had a lazy eye!!
yes...i am wear a softball mitt on my head!!
this is my favorite pic of me and my sister!!
89ers day!!
i bet no one thought they would see me in a cheerleading outfit...and trust me you will never again!
See...superhero has been in my blood for a while...all though i'm not sure what i'm the superhero of!! my sister has always been the ham of the family!
cabbage patch!! ahhhh..isn't my brother cute!! and my sister was really cute too!! although she thinks she looked like chucky...but she didn't!!
okay...i was pretty cute too...i'm not sure what happened...my sister and i discussed that i went through the longest fugly stage of anyone in the world...all the way from middle school to about the 2nd year of college!!!
sushi please!
this is my favorite one of the three of us!!
okay, i'm done for now...i was only going to put a few up and then once i got started i couldn't stop...sorry!! : )

No comments: