Thursday, January 05, 2006






Some sweater party pics...they have been sitting in my camera too long...and i have to make room for the new pictures i will taking tomorrow...at GRANDPA GRIFFITH : )....i know everyone is excited...i hear that there are new songs that will be performed tomorrow that we haven't heard...I know this stuff because i'm the number one groupie : )

About half of Theresas and my predictions for last year came true...not bad...i think i'm going to see if i can get closer to all : ) of course they will be written down and will not be told to anyone until the time is right : )

I also wrote down the best of 2005 according to me : )
best cd of the year...illinois, sufjan stevens
best concert i went to...this was a toss up between sufjan stevens and iron and wine (wilco was really awesome too....there were so many concerts i went to this year i can't remember all of them...and i'm not sure if i saw badly drawn boy in 2005 or 2004 ?)
best song ....first day of my life, bright eyes
best things that happened to me....i got my teeth fixed (finally) and therapy

hopefully i can start the new year off seeing sigur ros...i've already seen them once and they are amazing...really really amazing...we'll see what happens : )

1 comment:

kluge girl said...

you saw badly drawn boy in 2004.:) and entertainment weekly also chose illinois, sufjan stevens as the best album of the year!!!!:)