Sunday, January 22, 2006

Regrets....i don't think i have any now...but sometimes i wonder about things...like if i don't do that now will i regret it later....hum...we'll see...

now...thank you to everyone that came out to the stringents show....i had a lot of fun and i think it went really well...we did get asked by the ladies in corsets to play a show in corsets....i've never worn one myself but i could guess that its going to be hard to play in...but we are going to do it, cafe novas i think is the name of the place...not really sure when though....

it truly does mean a lot to me to see my friends in the audience...you just know that they care... : )

my poor puppy needs a hair cut...must do that soon : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you are right. I was not to assume anything. I just went by what you said in your blog. It seems that the students will have a hard time in their next year if they don't know how to read notes. I don't doubt you are a good teacher. But I hope you understand where I am coming from as well. This is anonymus because I am not a blogger