Thursday, January 26, 2006


SPURS WIN!!!!

ended up going to the spurs hornets game last night...pretty fun! the spurs pretty much killed the hornets...part of me felt a little bad for cheers for the spurs over the hornets but not to bad : )

really nothing else has been going on....i'm running out of room in my house!! i'm half way looking for a new place to live. only half way because i'd like to stay in this area and with my landlord...we'll see what happens!

something happened to firefox yesterday and it lost all of my settings and my bookmarks and everything...i had to start from scratch!! has anyone ever done that, it sucks because everything i've saved in the last year is gone...o'well, i'm over it!

i love this video...it makes me laugh every single time i see it...kicked in the penis!!
i tried to just put it on my site but it didn't work...


Video and Code Provided by BoFunk.com


edit> well, i guess it did work..i went to my site a minute ago and realized that the video was playing about 5 times...sorry about that!!!! it is now fixed and you can watch the video and it can make you laugh without you being totally annoyed : )

No comments: