Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I finally did it!! I'm going back to school...thats right!!! I enrolled at Rose State, taking 12 online hours this summer so that i can start the adult studies program at SNU in September...Hooray for me...i'm extremely excited!! I also got the paper work started for the SNU program. It will take about 2 years to finish (one night a week for 3 semesters) and i will have a degree in psychology and can become a licensed therapist!!! I'm very very excited and can't wait to get started...i just hope i'm smart enough : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are uber, uber smart never, ever doubt that. i'm so excited for you. love you, love you, love you!

jöe said...

congrats... soon you will receive your secret decoder ring, cape, sidekick, and telekinetic powers.... i know you'll be awesome at it.