Saturday, April 08, 2006


I've posted new pictures from last nights grandpa griffith cd release party!! very nice job guys!! and the cd rocks hard too!!! whens the next one coming out????? : )

Wanted: Female writers (or not writers) who want to write articles on pretty much whatever you think is cool : ) We are putting together a blog to copy Nerd City only it will be writen by women who have a lot to say!! Please let me know if you want to join the fun!! Our first publication will be Monday April 17...articles will need to be to me no later than April 15th : )

FYI...when thrift store shopping this week, my sister and i came across the ugliest sweater known to man (no kidding)...so, of course, i bought it so that i can wear it to the new years eve sweater party!! its horrible...horrible i tell you!!

I have to work tomorrow so i should get to bed...until later!!

No comments: