Wednesday, April 12, 2006

some of you have seen this picture...this is my new friend Katie and I with our crawfish in New Orleans!! yes...i do eat seafood...and i did eat the crawfish...i tried sucking the head : ) but i think all i got was juice and no brains...wow, that sounds horrible...i won't be saying that in front of kids!!
this is a new picture of riley...if you couldn't tell...in my opinion he is still the cutest puppy in the world...i'm taking him on a road trip this weekend...pat, riley and i are hopping in my brothers truck to make a trip to san antonio for easter!! last year was tons of fun and this year should be fun too!!

this is me...with my new grandpa griffith cd...which i will review in the first publication of gorgeous geekville, which will come out on monday april 17th...i know everyone is looking forward to seeing what all we can come up with!!

I'm up again at the freakin' flippin' crack of dawn!! i hate when i can't sleep...i'm on a new pill and its messing with me!! but it will eventually go away...it always does!! in about 45 minutes i'm going to pull out my gazelle and workout for a while...this week is CRT test week...which means i don't have students in the morning...kind of a bummer because i don't really have anything else to do either : ( only about 6 more weeks of school...not exactly sure what i'm going to do next year but i'm going to enroll in some online classes today and fill out the application for starting school in september!! and will start, yet again, another job search...fun times to be had...

No comments: