Monday, May 09, 2005

bored

i'm bored : ( there are probably things that i need to do for school but i'm not going to do them today....i've called around to see how much it will cost to tune my piano and its going to cost more to tune it then we paid for it...as i figured it might...i'll probably wait awhile...maybe get it tuned sometime this summer...today was a good day in my high school class....i'm making them conduct their own piece....right now they hate me : ) the ones that stay in music any given time will thank me later....it was my students first day on the podium, and the one student that went today did really well....and no one gave her a hard time....i figured they would all give each other a hard time....it must have been my, "if you get out of hand or say anything mean i'm going to take it off your grade" speech....i actually didn't think they were scared of me, but i guess they are : ) i am a really scary person who is just rambling....so i'm done...i'm just going to sit here and be bored : )

No comments: