Tuesday, May 24, 2005

its done

so school is done...i'm not exactly sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing at this point, i'll let you know....its been kind of a girls lazy day, after spending my 10 minutes at school to check out...i went to lunch with my sister, had an appointment at 2:00 and then have pretty much been hanging out with syd and oreo....i did do a little house cleaning today, now that is always fun....

We never change (coldplay lyrics)


I wanna live life, never be cruel,
I wanna live life, be good to you. I wanna fly, never come down, And live my life, And have friends around. We never change, do we? We never learn to leave, So I wanna live in a wooden house, I wanna live life, always be true, I wanna live life, and be good to you, I wanna fly, and never come down, And I live my life, and have friends around.

i brought out some coldplay today...i haven't listened to them in a long time but man did it sound good to the ears : )


No comments: