Wednesday, May 11, 2005

dentist

some people go to the dentist and get in and have done what they come in for and leave...well, i am not some people...no not me...i went to the dentist and spent an hour waiting then they decided that they needed to fix my gums...so 3 hours later i leave with a numb lip and 5 stitches : ) man, my life is good...but i have to think about the plus side, i'm going to have the best smile around... there was no meeting today....the principal was sick...who knows when i'll know about my job...oh well, good things come to those who wait...i think i need that to be my life motto.... i just really hope that is the case : )



sorry this is probably a pretty crude cartoon but i think its funny : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'll hurt......:P

I am Z said...

that is so wrong but too damn funny!

peace,
zayne