Sunday, January 30, 2005

end of the month

New Years Resolutions 2005....i need to keep myself in check and make sure i'm doing everything i've wanted to do this year.

1. Join a gym...go at least 4 times a week....I did finally join a gym, it took me most of the month, but I have been at least 4 times a week......check for #1

2. Go on vegetarian diet, i can have fish.......#2 check

3. No pop....#3 check

4. Read a book a month.....this month I read Elliott Smith and the Big Nothing.....I really recommend that book, it was really good and Elliott Smith was amazing....I wish i had half of his talent....I'm not sure what book i'm going to read next month, but i better get on it fast.....someone let me borrow, Living in the Now, so i'll probably read that one.

5. There are some problems i'm having with confidence, family and even friends that needs to be solved.....I've been going to a therapist to help me with those and it is the best thing i've ever done.....I truly believe everyone should go to therapy, i have my next appointment tomorrow and i can't wait....

6. Finish masters, decide what I want to do with my life......My class I need to finish my masters didn't make this semester so it looks like i'll be going to school this summer, but i have decided that i'm going to open up a music venue....so in about a year and a half Oklahoma is going to have the most kick ass music venue in the world....okay, maybe not the world, but at least we will have a kick ass music venue....

7. Start saving for England......my piggy bank is full : ) not enough for England but it will get there.

8. Have lots of sex....okay, thats not a real resolutions but i wish it had been : ) with me doing so well with all my others this one would have worked out well for me : ) : )

So far it looks like everything is going well so far this year....next year at this time i'm going to have my shit together, look awesome and almost have my venue.....along with making cool music......rock on.....

No comments: