Monday, January 31, 2005

therapy

heres what i learned from my therapy today.....

Fear holds you back from asking questions you need to know....if you have a question you've been holding back from someone or about something, ask it. Fear of the answer is what is keeping you from going on with your life. You may not like the answer but at least you will know and then can decide what to do next.

I know one question that I've been fighting with and trying to figure out is "is sex before marriage that bad." I feel a little guilty for asking the question and i feel a bit more guilty for saying that I think the answer may be no. I'm not saying that I'm going to go out tomorrow and find someone to have sex with but when I do find a relationship I want to know the answer to this question and have thought it out so I know where I stand.....

Of course this is just one question that I have, and I have others forming in my head to ask people about myself and different things like that, but I think that what i have taken from therapy is that you need to ask those question, figure out the answers and then you can be yourself more, be more self confident because you know who you are, and you grow from what people tell you.

No comments: