Tuesday, February 01, 2005

yea for shows

The Caverns, a band i thought would never have another show.....has a show. Its going to be at the conservatory (big shock) on March 18th (spring break for us teachers) at 8:00. This is very exciting, although we haven't practiced since about October and we don't have a drummer at the current moment but all will works its way out. We are going to be playing with murder by death, the snake the cross the crown and subarachnoid space....maybe if i can figure out how to link things than i will like their website here.....wouldn't that be cool.... : )

I went last night and played with the community orchestra.....it was fun....not exactly good though. When you can go in and sight read better than the regular players who have been playing it for a few weeks thats saying something....but they love to play and thats what really matters to me. I hear in the phil, people are always fighting and its not that fun, so this will do for now. The concert music is pretty good though....symphony #1 Bizet, a wagner, and a guitar concerto by some contempary composer, this piece is pretty cool. I also start rehearsals tomorrow for an opera i'm playing in at the end of the month....its going to be a good couple of months for playing cello....

I've been weird lately, I've been sleeping on the couch. I was exactly sure until last night when i was talking to a friend...isn't it weird how sometimes things just hit you and your not sure where it came from. I decided that I was sleeping on the couch because i don't want to sleep in my bed alone....see, i told you, weird....I'm Insane : o It's not like i haven't spent most of my live sleeping by myself....o'well.....I'll just have to start working on finding someone to sleep there....
: ) I really like smiley faces. They make me happy... I think i just figured out how to link....hopefully it works...

No comments: