Friday, February 18, 2005

a cool name.... : )

so if you are in high school....and you get to pick any restaurant in oklahoma...and you get to go with your cool orchestra teacher....where would you go....you can go anywhere....well no doubt you would pick IHOP....I mean who wouldn't : ) I just don't understand sometimes......



i have several blogs that i read on a daily basis....actually, because i'm so addicted it ends up being several times a day....so i'm going to link you to them so you can enjoy them too... Sweet T Time, She's just a mess, tonypierce.com + busblog which is probably one of my favorites, Nothing Special, 6767.com which is dave navarros blog, and anticipate intense trauma

everyone should check them all out : )

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Down it goes, into my belly... "

1 comment:

jenn said...

It is poop....you know whitney : )