Thursday, February 10, 2005

lent

So i grew up in the church of christ...and they don't do anything with the lent season. I've been going to churches the last few years that do celebrate and I just really don't get it....not because i don't understand the concept behind it, probably because i didn't grow up doing it. I've given up things for lent before and i just didn't really feel like it was that big of a deal....maybe i've given up the wrong things, or did something wrong. I don't know...so I was going to give up my virginity this year, but i decided against that...not enough time between now and Easter : )....then i was going to give up chocolate, but i really don't think i eat enough of it to really miss it...and i already don't drink pop or eat meat...so i've decided to sit this lent season out....i wonder why church of christ doesn't do anything for lent....hum....


This is my aquapet Tu....i got him for christmas....

No comments: