Wednesday, February 23, 2005

hum

Korn guitarist has left the band...I had some really upset kids today... Guitarist Brian "Head" Welch, a founding member of Korn, has left the band and has rededicated his life to Christianity, according to the group's management. "Korn has parted ways with guitarist Brian 'Head' Welch, who has chosen Jesus Christ as his savior, and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end," a statement from the band reads. "Korn respects Brian's wishes, and hopes he finds the happiness he's searching for." From gotkorn.com



I felt truly overwhelmed last night....i was going through my cds and realized that there is so much good music out there that i may not get a chance to hear it all : )....i realize this does sound stupid but its what i do....i personally have cds that i have listened to a couple of time and then put them aside because something else came along....so my goal is to listen to all the music i've only glanced at....i started today with interpol...i've had the cd for a while and just haven't given it much of a chance...I think this project is going to take me a while...

I've been doing somethings that have gotten me thinking about what I want in a man...somethings that i might eventually share, but not today : ) So here is what i've come up with and there are only two of them. 1. I need someone is helps others, someone who will do community service things, help out his friends, help out his family, etc. Second, and i bet anyone that reads this blog will know what i'm about to say....i need someone who loves music, so they don't get bored with all my music bullshit : ) hum...i hope he's out there : )


Also, the latest in breaking news...i'm going to play in another band : ) Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!! Some friends of mine are going to start working on cover pieces to work up to writing our own stuff...this is going to be great...and i get to play bass, i've always wanted to play electric bass...hopefully we can pick a few songs and get this started in the next couple of weeks : )

No comments: