Friday, February 04, 2005

Sweet nectar from heaven

I have a new obsession.....it is carousel "lollipops"

I've just always called them suckers but I guess it is more
politically correct to call them "lollipops"
Lollipops sounds like something a two year old would say or maybe an older person who didn't get the memo that lollipops are now suckers. The guy I work with says lollipops, but he's just not normal....... anyway : ) ps, my spell check doesn't even recognize lollipops.

The best one is the mint chocolate chip, i just can't get enough....if anyone i know needs one, i have a whole bag ....they are just .50

Man, i'm going to like this whole picture thing....I already really like blogging and now i can add pictures...like i've said before, life is good : )

Good music to listen to on nice, happy, sunny days is Phantom Planet....I've had the new album blaring in my car for two day and i'm loving it....it gives me a happy feeling.

No comments: