Sunday, February 27, 2005

Friday

So, i haven't really written anything in a while....so i'm going to post three post today to make up for it : ) So nothing really happened on Friday, that i can recall....i did hang out with a friend of mine that i hadn't seen in a while....it was good but kind of weird, she is the ex wife of one of my friends and she was telling me some things that made me feel different about my friend. Not that i don't like him but its just weird how you think you know someone and your really don't : ) I guess we all have our own shit....we went to the loony bin and got to laugh a lot so that was really good, and its always crazy to me how you can not see someone for a long time and you get together and its just like you saw each other yesterday. : )



I used to really love rainbow brite...

No comments: