Thursday, February 10, 2005

afternoon adventure

i smell like gasoline....and i think i ingested a little bit too....let me explain....a friend called and was like, do you want to run some errands with me?....so i went....most everything went smoothly, she checked out a book of a pregnant lady over 30 that was completely nude...that was about the most exciting thing that happened so far....well, we're on the way home about a block from my house and the car dies....her husband didn't have any gas in his car and the meter thing is broken...so we walk to my house and get my car and gas thing....the next thing i know the gas is flying out of the gas can and all over me....blah...it really was funny...i told you i wasn't a good story teller....but anyway, i will probably smell like gas for a few days because it takes a while for that smell to go away. I should have gone to work out.... : )

i did get a call from "Luke" to come record some cello lines on a cd he is recording.....so i'm going to do that on sunday....

No comments: