Saturday, February 05, 2005

dreams

I'm not exactly sure why i recalled this...but i tend to have weird dreams....I was just reading News of the Weird and remembered one of my recurring dreams....I have often had dreams about sitting in the back seat of a car, either driving from the back or just sitting there with no one driving, but the car is moving....Most of the time there is no one else in the car but sometimes there will be someone in the passengers seat with no one in the drivers seat.....I like to analyze dreams, but i really don't know what these would mean...maybe I'm to trusting, maybe i realize God is in control, maybe I have these dreams when i feel life is out of control, maybe i'm going insane : ) I'm going to have to give this one more thought....

1 comment:

• Anna • said...

I love weird dreams.