Monday, February 07, 2005

Marley

If Bob Marley were alive today he would have been 60 years old yesterday.....
so i've picked my lyrics today in tribute to him.

Three Little Birds
Don't worry about a thing
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be alright
Singin', "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be alright."

Rise up this morning,
Smiled with the rising sun
Three little birds pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs of melodies pure and true
Sayin', "This is my message to you-u-u."
Singin'...

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be al-right."

This probably wouldn't be my favorite song that he did.....no woman, no cry probably would be,
but i really like this song a lot. The rollingstone did a whole write up about him and there was a big
reggae festival yesterday to celebrate his birthday...I believe everyone should at least own the legend album...
if you don't have it, you should strongly consider it.... I had to take the picture off, i guess i wasn't supposed to use it : )

No comments: