Monday, January 31, 2005

love/hate

Things i love and hate, so there are not many things that i hate to do and there are tons of things that i love to do...Actually there are only really two things that i can think of that I hate to do.

1. I hate to wake up in the morning.....I just don't like mornings....i'm a night kind of gal.

2. I hate reading aloud....why? one might ask, well, i've boiled it down to middle school. I was a really slow reader in middle school and when i had to read aloud i was always made fun of....i was the one everyone in class hoped the teacher didn't call to read. and trust me i didn't want to read....so even now, i get all weird and clam up when i have to read aloud and i end up making myself feel like i'm really stupid....which i'm not.....its crazy how childhood things like that can mess you up : )

Okay, for the things I love to do....

1. I love to laugh...this would be in the top 3 things i love to do.
2. I love to perform
3. I love to listen to music
4. I love to dance, which i haven't done in a while
5. I love to play cello
6. I love to hang out with friends and meeting new people
7. I love to read
8. I love to cook...unless its fish, i don't like cooking fish
9. I love to see live music...this would probably be in the top 3.
10. I have found a new love for blogging : )
11. I love to play soccer...also in the top 3
12. I love to watch movies...the more fucked up the better
13. I love to learn new things
14. I love to take pictures
15. I love to write music
16. I love to figure things out in my head...make things make sense (that sounds weird I know)
17. I love to deliver groceries
I could go on, but these are some of my most favorite things to do....

I saw something that i thought was really funny on saturday at the soccer game. it was a van with pictures advertising a Elvis impersonator....next to it was a car with the same pictures....i really wish that my camera had been with me....when you walked into the soccer place there was no mistaking who the Elvis impersonator was. Elvis isn't good at soccer : ) It just makes me laugh to think that people, and lots of them, impersonate Elvis as a living...I don't know maybe its just me.

No comments: