Thursday, April 28, 2005

2 more

okay, so ashley called today and asked if i still needed people for my i-pod and i told her yes...so she signed up on my account, thank you very much ashley : ) so when i went to check it all out today, i saw that cody had signed up on my account too...man was i surprised and very happy because that means i only need two more....i already have amanda who said she would be my last person...just two more : ) Thank you very much cody and ashley...i greatly appreciated it : )



okay so tomorrow we leave...going to dallas, i did find out tonight that now it doesn't look like it is going to rain on Saturday so our six flags trip will be great : ) actually everything will be great after my last group plays which is about 5:15. so tomorrow at 5:15, life is easy for about 3.5 months : ) and there is grandpa griffith tonight...that always makes for a great time....

No comments: