Sunday, April 03, 2005

Carpe Diem

This is my new offical moto in my life....I've been thinking, life is to short to wait around for things to come to you so i need to go out and try to make them happen....there are things that i want from life and i feel like i'm just sitting around waiting for God to say "okay, here it is" but i've realized that i don't think thats how it works. God gave us free will, he wants us to make our own decisions and go out an live life....i choose to live my life as a christian but a christian that tries new things and doesn't wait around. I think you need to go out and make things happen. I believe that if God is not in agreement he will let you know, as long as you listen he will guide you. I think this requires balls though : ) I mean I am going to be putting myself out on a line to get some of the things i want and you just never know what will happen....but in order to live this moto you have to take risk, and not be scared of the results.

No comments: