Sunday, April 10, 2005

ifilm

A friend introduced me to a new site today....ifilm.com...i'm linking you to the indie page, that is kind of my thing but if you don't like it you can find your way around....i recommend, so far...the bright eyes...first day of my life (i love this song more and more)....and bowl of oranges...also check out the badly drawn boy and i also liked the cursive video (i'm not expecting many to really like that one : ) its going to take me a long time to get through the ones i want to see...but thats okay.



Worked some more on the original piece for the band today...my friend and i have the entire format down and most of the parts...I think i'm going to pull out cello for the middle section...if it works out it should sound cool...I also got a kick ass keyboard this weekend...i recorded all the parts in to the keyboard so i could kind of hear what it would sound like together...i'm liking it, i think....i'm going to start working on lyrics now...i think i'm going to call it realize, and i've got the basic idea of my song, i've just got to form the words (if that makes any sense : )

No comments: