Saturday, April 16, 2005

sad news

Well, i found oreo today...i was driving back from the grocery store and found her on the side of the road...she had been hit by a car....i made my dad drive by and see if it was really her....he said it wasn't but i went back later and got a closer look and it was her...i really loved oreo....and it makes me really sad...

i made breakfast for my family...we had biscuits and chocolate gravy....chocolate gravy you may say...yes...and it is very good. I think my dad and i have found a common interest....be like to make things....today we made a bench for my dining room....he didn't even ask what it was for until it was done...thats good for him...i also went and got some flowers to plant in pot to put on my front porch...they look really pretty....i just hope i can keep them alive....this is the first Friday or Saturday night in probably 6 months that i'm at home by myself....this never happens...and its not that i didn't have anything to do...i just decided it was time to be by myself tonight...just me and sydney...although she doesn't say much : )

5 weeks left of school...yea...a friend and i are getting shins tickets...the shins are going to be in OKC....yippee : ) so now that i just wrote that i didn't have plans for Saturday night...a friend just called and wants me to go have dinner so i'm going to go do that.....i hope everyone has a great Saturday night...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Oreo :(