Friday, April 01, 2005

sucker

I am such a sucker....I woke up this morning thinking...okay, its april fools day....i work with high school students...don't believe anything....well...so much for that idea.

After my high school class i had a student come up to me and tell me he broke his cello....i asked him what part and how...he said he was putting it in his car and the neck snapped. (this is not totally unlikely) Then he said the bridge was off (if the neck snaps the bridge will go down)...I should have know by the look on his face that he was enjoying my reaction. How did i figure it out you ask...well he said he couldn't find his endpin...there really is no way to loose an endpin, so then it hit me...and i said april fools and lightly pushed him out of my way...but with a smile on my face because it was rather funny : )



Hook line and sinker : )

No comments: