Wednesday, April 27, 2005

shouldn't you have been teaching....

why yes...i probably should have...but this morning instead of teaching i spent 3 hours in the dentist office....three hours i tell you....i'm finally getting my teeth fixed....its need to be done for about 7-10 years now and its about time....although, right now i kind of look like a hick...i've got large spaces between my teeth where the bonding was....i think i have to go around like this for about a month...but i can handle that for a beautiful smile...they also did the whitening procedure...where you have to sit under a lamp with bleach on your teeth for an hour....right now my teeth are killing me...but it will all be great in the end...

not looking forward to tonight....not looking forward to tonight....not looking forward to tonight...

grandpa griffith tomorrow night...bricktown live : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, you're meeting your goals!

jenn said...

too bad my goals involve pain : )