Monday, April 04, 2005

I heart tulips

I just really love tulips and it seems everywhere i go they are in full bloom. I love it : )



If anyone just wants to make my day...this is the way to do it : )

I gave sydney a bath today...in my bath tub...I had been taking her to the dog wash (which is way easier)....but i didn't feel like leaving my house so i used the tub....there was hair everywhere. I guess she is losing her winter coat because she lost more hair then i have on my head....no kidding...and she still smells like a dog : ) O well, what do you do?

My friend joey got his free i-pod. And all he had to do was have 5 people sign up for an offer with his reference number.....so i'm asking anyone that loves me to help me with a free i-pod...is that a big enough guilt trip : ) All you have to do is go to this link, sign up for something fun and walla....you too could have a free i-pod, while helping me get mine : )

No comments: