Wednesday, April 20, 2005



This is oreo....today...very much alive....she decided to come
home about 3:00 this morning....it sounded like someone was breaking into my house...i laid there for 20 minutes trying to decide what to do and realized if someone really was going to break into my house they probably would have done so by now...so i looked out the window and there she was....YEA!!!!
She has lost some weight and she hasn't stopped talking since she has been home but its good to have her back....she barely leaves my side right now....i don't think she is going to want to go back outside for a very long time...if ever : )

I've made it through two of my toughest days this week...YEA!!! We went to Stillwater today and did pretty well....lunch took a lot longer than i expected and we were almost late but it all worked out. I ended up taking 5 groups and we got 2 I's and 3 II's, which at state is pretty dang good....I also found out today that my kids really like me and that the parents think i'm doing a good job...one of the parents said that my high school performance last night was one of the best she's seen come out of our district in a long while.... so no matter what the asshole i work with says about me, someone is noticing...i also found out that when the asst. teacher that was there before me left, about half the orchestra did too, just because they hated the guy that is my "boss"....this is also very good information to know....now if i can just make a one next week at contest in Dallas, i think my job will be pretty sturdy...if not there is no telling....and i have to be able not to go off on this guy between now and the end of school....i'm a very patient person but he has about pushed me to my limit....

Tomorrow i should practice....if i'm going to perform any kind of solo on Friday night, i might want to look through it a couple of times....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!!!!!!
the cat has returned from the other side. just a warning..... it might be zombie cat who craves brains...sleep with one eye open, or maybe wear a helmet or something

jenn said...

Thanks for the warning : )

Anonymous said...

Yay Oreo!!!!!!!! :)