Monday, April 18, 2005

dreams

I had some really weird dreams last night...not all of them i remember but the one i do i will share...

I was at a convention of musicians, and a guy i knew in college was there with me (we weren't really friends more like arch rivals, he played cello too and we were each others competition)
Someone had decided that all musicians should get a bonus, so they gave us all $3000 in cash. One of the bills was $1020 (i'm not sure what president would be on that : )....then Tom cook salmon.

I'm not sure where some of my dreams come from...


I'm ready for Saturday....if i can just make it through this week, i get to go see iron and wine on Saturday....already it has been a very bad morning and this is one of the easy days this week : ) It is a very good thing i learned some relaxation techniques this weekend...I think they will be coming in handy...


No comments: