Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Where were you ten years ago today...

I was on a bus headed to stillwater for a contest....we felt the earth shake and thought that we had just felt an earth quake....as we were driving past downtown we saw large amounts of black smoke...none of us had a clue what went on until after we got to stillwater...

To put it nicely...my 9th graders suck....but after tonight, things start getting easier. After next Friday...things will sail....

I had another weird dream last night...

I decided to get a personnel trainer from wal-mart. We started our training...he told me what to do and then i did it for about 30 minutes....he had left and never come back....so eventually i went to find him and he said "why did you stop?" So i told him i was quitting and left....



Thank you mr. excitement for an awesome picture : )

No comments: