Tuesday, April 05, 2005

concerts

One of my favorite things in the whole world is to go see live music....and the month of April is full of great shows to see...and i'm planning to make sure i see them all : )

April 7th in Tulsa....Cake and Gomez...two of my favorites : ) I just found out that my friend that was going with me can't go now...for a very good reason and i may have to go by myself : ( But if i have to, i will go alone : )



April 20 at UCO...the Violent Femmes....I can't tell you how many times i've danced to add it up : )



April 23rd in Lawrence, KS....Iron and Wine...I just have a feeling this is going to be in my top 5 shows of all times...i've very excited.



April 25th at the coca cola center...Wilco....i'm just amazed that Wilco is in Oklahoma City....very cool.



Also the books have a new cd that come out today...will i ever find it in Oklahoma...this is a good question....but trust me i'm looking...the one place that i know for sure would have had it has closed so there is size records...they are my only hope : ) the album leaf has released a new ep today, too....

Top 5 concerts i've been to as of today
1. Radiohead...i've seen them twice and they are just amazing
2. Sigur Ros
3. Badly Drawn Boy
4. Beck with the Flaming Lips
5. Gomez...I've seen them 3 times now...soon to be four : )

(none of these have been in Oklahoma : )

No comments: