Wednesday, April 13, 2005

shit

okay...so today has started out shit...literally...first, i wake up late this morning and the dog has taken a shit on the floor in the living room...i'm already running late, but now i'm running even later....then i get to school and my high school kids are being butts and i'm not in a good mood, so i'm kind of mean....and my best high school students are all of the sudden telling me they don't care about anything anymore and aren't going to try....well, fuck them...(sorry, i'm irritated)...so i'm driving home for lunch...thinking i need some away from school time and to sterilize a mess that i already picked up...i drive over some railroad tracks and its scratches a cd my friend just gave me and now the end of the cd won't even play....so i start making lunch and i get tuna all over me....so now i'm writing this out in hopes that i will let it all out and go back to school in a better mood and can get something accomplished with my 9th graders....it is days like today that i just want my music venue open and to not be teaching....whats weird is that i even really like this job...oh yeah, i had bad dreams all night....i'm pretty sure i'm getting a fever blister....happy freakin hump day : )



so on the plus side....last night the girls soccer team won a game...way to go us...shiny had a really good practice. We worked on realize and i think it is going to come together nicely. i think i have figured out what is going to happen vocally...i'm still working on lyrics though, but i think we may possibly be able to have it in playable form by the 22nd...we will see though...i really hope everyone is having a better day then me...and

Happy Birthday to my Sister....

No comments: