Thursday, March 31, 2005

...............................................................

I'm in the process of composing an e-mail that i'm going to send to my friends that is going to contain what my wishes would be if ever something really serious happened to me. Its not exactly a legal document but several people will have it and will be able to confirm what my wishes are. Eventual I will do a real one but for now i think this would cover my bases. Especially because my family never talks about stuff like this so they wouldn't know and they would just have me hanging on forever. It seems so weird to think about this stuff at such a young age, but you just never know. And I work at a school...and with all the weird things that are happening at schools, i guess its not a bad idea to let someone know what you want...okay, enough depressing talk.... : )

Is blogger being weird for anyone else?

No comments: