Wednesday, March 09, 2005

a good day

Well, today was a good day....even though i had to teach all of the classes. Its pretty outside. Not exactly warm but just nice. So i opened my doors and opened the blinds on my windows to let the light in. Then Sydney and i played for a while and we went for a walk to see Yoder and Ashley. Then we came home and I cleaned and rearranged. I've got to do that every few months : ) My friends like to make fun of me because I never change anything....hahaha...i'm a changer....not for tvs : ) Oh, yeah, i almost forgot, I got some new cds today and i've been listening to them. I listened to the best of UB40...i really like reggae. Right now i'm listening to the best of bjork. I also got a bob marley, nick drake, my morning jacket and the garden state soundtrack. Thats only 6...hum what else did i get. oh yes...air, they did the music to the virgin suicides, i like that cd so i thought i would purchase another. Here in a while, i'm going to go to church for choir practice...that should be fun...i've always wanted to sing in a choir. Overall a very good day... : )

The flaming lips have put out what i call a cover cd. You can read the article and hear part of it on from pitchfork (surprise, surprise : ) I'm liking what i hear so far....the song i hear right now doesn't sound like wayne though, more like Beck...hum maybe that will have to be a spring break purchase : ) Okay, what i decided was just the first song was the flaming lips, not the whole thing : ) Sometimes i can be stupid : )



Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, he gave me his real e-mail address. I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who gave you their email address? are you keeping secrets? love you!