Saturday, March 19, 2005

remote control

I'm may just kill me a dog....i guess sydney was mad at me today and decided it would be really fun to eat all the remote controls....also, to chew the hair dry chord into two....i did say i wanted a dog right : )

The concert last night went awesome....everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves too...i had several people ask if we had a cd and when we were playing again....thats pretty cool...I was going to post some pictures and i may do that later, but i just didn't like the way i looked in them....vain i know : )

I feel like i've been on a diet forever and i look at last nights pictures and just wonder what the hell... i'm i really doing all of this for nothing....owell...i'll get over it : ) Maybe playing soccer tonight will help....I think i'm going to die though, because it has been so long since i have played or worked out for that matter....next week though, the work out is back in full gear...these pictures just proved that : )

No comments: