Tuesday, March 22, 2005

songs

First of all Cake and Gomez are both going to be in Tulsa Thursday April 7. This is crazy....crazy i tell you : )

Has anyone ever had a song written about them?
Well, in my short life i've had two people write songs about me...so i'm going to post these lyrics.


Needles in the Dark


Hey, Hey are you awake Everybody's leaving Do you want to stay never lost a friend but taken for granted all the things that i'm bad at I should lose one now and then Won't listen to me Even in the end Here I got again needles in the dark Swimming with the sharks I won't regret a thing I love your strings Holding me up Hey, hey are you awake

Winter's March


It's time to show my heart to love again
Through winter's breath we march full stride again I've torn these words apart time and again Did you know the pipes were frozen And the drain has been leaking for years But the wind blows across the plains now And the grain has been planted once again It's time to show my heart to love again Through winter's breath we march full stride again I've torn these words apart time and again

This one actually makes me the saddest...


No comments: