Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Thanks amanda

i believe i'm convinced that chocolate can help you....so i've changed my mind about giving up chocolate completely...but i'm going to have to limit my chocolate intake.. : )

right now i'm bored out of my mind...i'm ready for my 9th graders to get here so i have something to do...but they won't show up for about another hour. Yesterday was a highly stressful day at school and i'm glad that today is not.

so, as i was looking up some interesting things to say, i found out some of the most wonderful news of my life (okay, so i may be exaggerating but not by much)
Iron and Wine is going on tour and they are going to be in Lawerence, KS april 23. Lawerence is really not that far : ) Yea!!!!! i'm so there ; )

the doves, elvis costello and jack johnson all have cds released today. i like the doves although i only have one cd and it is one of those cds that i talked about earlier, that i need to spend more time on. i'm not a huge elvis costello fan and i like jack johnson except that his last album sounded alot like his first album.

i think i may have met someone that uses more smileys : ) then me : )

No comments: