Sunday, March 27, 2005

easter : )

Well, I'm in San Antonio for Easter and i took off monday and tuesday from work so that will be really fun. I got to spend time with my cousins and aunts today. My aunts are the coolest people in the world. We won the potato sack races and we totally lost the egg toss. The kids had a great easter egg hunt and moon walks. Now everyone is sitting outside talking and just having a good time. I found out my cousin nick goes to NYU and is in a band and thats pretty cool. Hopefully i can e-mail him and get back in contact. We are really the only ones in my family that have the same interest. I did tell my aunt that I had to get famous before he did. He has band name Elysia Fall. I will link it when i get home and find the website. My grandparents computer sucks. I actually have a lot to write. I wrote a whole blog on the plane that i will try to post tomorrow or when i get back. This side of the family is more the side i have in common with. They are way laid back and don't take things quite as serious. We have fun. At Christmas a couple of years ago we played twister with my 40 year old aunts. Man they are just cool. Okay. Well, I hope everyone had a great easter and no one did anything evil. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're having a good time. of course you'll be famous before your cousin, you're jenn! thanks for the easter basket by the way, i felt very special. i can't wait to see you when you get home, hope you're taking pics.