Wednesday, March 09, 2005

natural light



I have been told by several people that i can't tell stories and it is very true....i just come to an abrupt end and then i'll have to say things like....well, thats all i have or okay, i done....something to that effect...but anyway...talking about natural light and windows in my last post makes me think of a story that i will try to tell and that i think is funny, but no one else may. First thing to note, i am nothing like my family, my family is more conservative...they don't drink or cuss or other things like that : )
My story...

I was babysitting my cousins a few months ago, while my aunt and uncle were out of town. I would always have the door open and the window shades pulled up to let light in. One time I was opening up the windows and my cousin...who might be in 3rd grade...said "you must like natural light"..well the first thing that popped into my head was....how did she know i drink...and then i though, how does she know about the worst beer around...then it hit me what she was talking about : )

I told you....but i'm going to post it anyway : )

No comments: