Sunday, March 06, 2005

Happy Sunday



This is a great picture of me from last night....drawn by a very talented friend of mine...i think she is going to go far on her ablilities as an artist : )

I had two band practices today....very weird. I enjoyed them both, one more than the other, but i won't let you know which one : ) One has a show coming up really soon and we are almost getting ready to practice with the whole band...so that should be good. I actually have no clue where my music is for that group. In the nameless band we worked on Mrs Robinson most of the time, it was good. Although this song is harder than the shins i think it is going to sound better. it seems to be coming together better. Even when you are in two or three different keys. We caught on pretty fast that we were wrong so no worries : )

I'm going to go look at puppies tomorrow....I'll let you know how that turns out : )

Do you ever get really weird feelings, where you feel like change is about to happen, and your just not sure what is going to happen but you can't get rid of the feelings? This is how i've felt all weekend. I feel like something is going to happen, but i don't know when and i don't know what but its kind of messing with me. I feel like this change is going to be for the good though, whatever it may be...this may sound to strange for some people but this has happened to me several times in my life...And i am positive that this feeling has nothing to do with getting a puppy : )

No comments: