Thursday, March 31, 2005

night visitor

so i have a friend and you just never know if he is coming or going or if you will ever even see him again. well, after being asleep for about 3 hours last night, my phone keeps ringing. I didn't ever realize it was ringing until about the 5 time. I answer the phone...
Me...Hello


Him...Hey Jenn, what are you doing? (stupid question : )


Me...Sleeping...


Him...I figured, thats why i called 6 times...can i sleep on your couch.


So he comes over and sleeps on the couch. My dog doesn't like men, especially when she first meets them. So she barks for a while at him and then has nightmares....she was whining in her sleep all night. I wish i could go in her little mind and see what happened to her....but something tells me i don't really want to know. Part of me is thinking i may never get rid of my night visitor now...i love him but he can be to much sometimes....


No comments: