Thursday, March 17, 2005

Day 4



Man, its hard to believe that spring break is almost over. I went from not having any spring break plans to a very busy week, at least for nothing to do. But today, i'm going to accomplish some of the things i'd plan to do. I'm going to go to the red cup and get tea and read...this is very important in my life at this point. Then I'm going to do things like get my oil changed and teach lessons and then the best part of the day....i'm going to denton, tx. I'm going to see Album Leaf, Ester Drang, and the Roots of Orchis. I love going to concerts and have been dying to see a good live show.....its going to rock : ) And it was supposed to snow today and i looked this morning to see what the temperature was going to be and its going to be around 62...man, this is going to be a great day. : ) And i don't have to fry any chicken. And you couldn't ask for a better st patty's day.....a happy one to everyone....may all your green beer be good : )

No comments: