Sunday, March 06, 2005

I heart....

I love my friends....They are so good to me that they would come to my show, that i didn't play very much and just sit and watch....I thank each and every one of them and I love you all....I also love all the of my friends that didn't come...i understand...but don't let it happen again : ) just kidding...one of my friends told me tonight that i play like an angel...i'm sure i will remember that forever...hopefully he wasn't kidding : )

I have this lady that come up to me at these shows that has a friend with my name and she always wants me to sign...to Jennifer Mills from Jennifer Mills and thats just weird...next time i think i won't : ) Okay, so i probably will...she just doesn't know that the second Jennifer Mills is going to be extremely famous one of these day...I've always said i was meant for the stage : )

I gave a family dog away today and now i think it is time for me to get a puppy...everyone is doing it : )...thats not really the reason i want one, i almost think that if i could have kept maggie i would have, we bonded in the car on the way to my friends house....I don't know, two cats and a dog...i'm just not sure i can pull that off... but knowing me, if i get something in my mind....look out. : )

No comments: