Monday, March 07, 2005

sydney



This is my new addition....i just had her today : ) Her name was Cindy...but i had a roommate named Cindy so i call her sydney, because it sounds a lot like Cindy. Right now i think she is looking for a good place to hide her rawhide bone with peanut butter : ) Hopefully she is not trying to use the restroom on my floor : ) She is 1 yr and 1 month old. She is supposed to be house broken and so far, so good, but i'm not really holding my breath. She is half sharpey and half german sheperd, but she is really sweet and she comes when i call, and she doesn't bark. I got her a little soccer ball and a bone that say rock n roll on it. She is going to be the coolest dog in the world. : ) Shes just great. : ) I'm sure you will see and read more about her in future blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your dog looks super cute. but you have a lot of nerve saying she'll be the coolest dog in the world. yoder still holds that title thank you very much. :)