Thursday, November 10, 2005

Coldplay is going to be in okc on feb 27th...i think i'm going...anyone else interested...

went to the hornets game last night...it was tons of fun...i didn't realize basketball could be so fun...i think there are at least three more that i would like to see...

my lungs hurt...there are gross things breaking up in there that want to come up...i've cancelled must of my stuff today...except i'm going to go to work later and then a rehearsal even later...but everything else had to go...


6 comments:

Buenoman said...

I think I'd like to go to that show.

Anonymous said...

I went to the game last night, too. Hope you get to feeling better by tomorrow night. Don't you have a show?

Mike said...

I wouldn't mind seeing Coldplay. Where are they playing?

jenn said...

Coldplay is going to be at the ford center : )

jenn said...

YES!! the stringents do have a show tomorrow night at galileos...please come ...

Naomi said...

I go to Coldplay!