Monday, November 21, 2005

funny story

(if i can't relate it : )

tonight i was talking to a friend and was telling him that it really scares me everytime i walk into my house and see that pat is making something...one time i come home from school and she yells from the kitchen, jenn i need help....she was trying to make a fried egg...but she had smashed the yoke and there was yoke everywhere...not such a good fried egg... : )

not 30 seconds after telling my friend this, i walk into my house and in the kitchen my microwave is sparking...the microwave goes off and she comes in and takes out whatever she was making and in the bowl she has just microwaved a spoon and a fork (along with food : )...i then very calmly tell her she can't put metal in the microwave or it will ruin it the microwave...her response was "oh really"...(note, i have told her before that metal in the microwave not good : )....

got to love it...

No comments: