Friday, November 11, 2005

i think blogger and gmail is messed up...but somehow i got here...

did you realize that strings teachers are babysitters...when you don't have anything else for you students to do and you have a meeting "introduce them to strings"....what a waste of time...

remember tonight...come out to galileos...we had a practice tonight and its going to be a good show...

after tomorrow night, i think i'm going to the doctor : )

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Michel D said...

Maybe you'd feel less like a babysitter if you gave speeches about leukemia and shit... Like my elementary strings teacher did at every concert at PC North, and functions and Silver Strings shows and whatnot.

Do you remember that? The little speech she always said had the line "Polio? What's that?" And she equated it to Leukemia, or whatever it was she talked about. I don't remember anymore what disease she talked about. Sadly, I don't even remember her name anymore, but I think she died. She died, I think, from whatever disease she spoke about. She was like a local spokesperson or something.

Well, that was a depressing comment.

jenn said...

what was that ladies name? its sad that neither of us can remember...

i especially remember it at the "concert cabaret"...everyone wanted to be chosen to take the buckets around...

kluge girl said...

Was it Barbara Surface? She died. She died the year that i lived in Germany in 1998. I remember her funeral was during my first week there.

jenn said...

I believe you are right : )